The best of ecotourism, Culture and Tradition in Ivory Coast
10 days and 09 nights od the discovery of Abidjan, Yamoussoukro, Daloa, Taï and Grand-Bereby
This tour is exclusively designed for beach and culture lover. It permits visitors to immerse themselves in the Ivorian culture, meet the local people and get used to their daily lifestyle. We shall go for the conquest of Abidjan, the economic capital and Yamoussoukro, the political capital of Côte d’Ivoire. The tour will also take us to Daloa to discover the techniques and processes of cocoa production.
Day 1 : Hexagon – Abidjan
Day 2 : Abidjan – Yamoussoukro - Daloa
Day 3 : Daloa – Taî Ville
Day 4 : Taî ville – Taî National Park
Day 5: Taî National Park
– Breakfast and immersion into the forest for observation monkeys and mangabeys,
– Return to the camping ground in the afternoon, and dinner,
– Ethnobotanical excursion,
– Return to the camping ground, dinner and overnight.
Day 6 : Taî National Park – Taî Traditional Village
Day 7 : Taî Traditional Village – Djouroutou – Taî National Park
Day 8 : Taï National – Grand-Béréby
– Breakfast and discovery of chimpanzees,- Departure from the Taî National Park for Grand-Béréby,
– Dinner on the way at the Eco-hotel of Djouroutou,
– Arrival at Grand-Béréby, installation at hotel, dinner and overnight
Day 9: Grand-Béréby
– Breakfast and Excursion by pirogue to the Néro River,
– Meet face to face with the monkeys of the Néro Forest,
– Discover the mangrove at the shore of the Néro Iver,
– Visit the palace of the Néro Mer village,
– Return, lunch and city tour of Grand-Béréby by night,
– Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 10 : Grand-Béréby – Abidjan – Hexagon
NB: Considering the reception capacity of the camps in the Taï National Park, the maximum number of participants for this circuit is 6 pax. Hikers must be in good health and must confirm their participation at least 10 days in advance. This circuit is modifiable (+ or – days) according to your schedule.
This tour includes:
► Reception and escort by our agent
► Transport and professional driver
► Accommodation in a double room
► Full board meals.
► Entrance fees into the attractions.
► Toll fees.
► Guided tours of all the sites and attractions indicated in the program.
► Boats/Canoe rides
This tour does not include :
► International flight fees (Roundtrip)
► Costs related to travel formalities such as visa and immigration charges.
► Costs related to travel insurance.
► Additional expenses of the tourist such as the purchase of souvenirs.
► Alcoholic drinks such as liqueurs, wines, and whiskeys.
► Les pourboires (pas obligatoires)
► Tips and gifts (freewill gestures).
Please specify :
► The exact dates of visit (date of arrival and date of return)
► Flights and airports of arrival
► Group or tourist’s interests to permit tailored modifications of the tour.
► Names and information of visitors for bookings.
► Food exigencies; diabetes, vegetarian etc.
NB : This program can be modified by demand to suit the expectations of the tourist(s).